Many Architects and Builders will only trust Spence Doors for their timber doors and windows. Whether it be a renovation to duplicate a traditional window, an Architectural designed house using the latest insulating glass and seals or a commercial office or business fitout, you can be rest assured of Spence Doors high quality and finish.
Our extensive Door Product range includes
- Front Entry pivot and hinges doors and frames
- Bi-folding doors and frames using the ‘Centor’ Bifold system including integrated retractable screens
- Sliding doors including Multi stacker doors and frames
- Cavity Frames
- Traditional French doors and frames
- Louvered doors
Our extensive Window product range includes
- Traditional Double hung, casement and Awning windows
- Louvre windows using the ‘Breezway Altair’ system
- Gas Strut powered awning server windows
- Bi-folding windows using the ‘Centor’ bifold system including integrated retractable screens
- Fixed glass and silicone joiner corner glazing
Spence Joinery use a vast range of timbers including Western Red Cedar, Surian, New Guinea Rosewood, Kwila, Amoora and Tasmanian Oak to name a few. We also are FSC and PEFC accredited, meaning we can access and use timber certified and sourced from responsibly managed forests, whilst also recycling our timber waste for use in other our other door products. Spence Doors take great pride in these initiatives as a responsible manufacturer of timber products.